Thursday 26 May 2011

A Little Inspiration.

There are only a few more days left to get your entries in for the Make-it-Monday Design Team Call - in fact you have untill the 31st of this month.
Here is another interpretation of my sketch
If you look closely you will see that I have turned the sketch 90 degrees to the right - it doesn't have to be exactly as I have drawn it, the sketch can be flipped any way you like. Decorative labels can be used to stamp your images on or even circles.
It would be great to see what you can do with my sketch (found here) and it would be lovely to have some more entries - bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

3 comments:

  1. This has a lovely vintage feel. I love your three little sprigs. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my commenting travels I found this. I thought you might be interested.
    http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/
    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved to apply for the DT but unfortunately I found about it too late. Annette

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.