Monday 5 December 2011

MMM - Week 27

Good morning all and welcome to week 27 of the Make My Monday challenge blog. OK - I have alot to tell you today so please make yourselves comfortable and I will begin.
Thank you to Suzi B for choosing our challenges last month - weren't they fab? This month it's my turn again and we are going
SEASONAL.
By seasonal I mean Advent, Christmas and other  faith festivals, New Year, Winter etc and each week there will be an added element to go with the Seasonal theme. This week we want you to
ADD SOME GLITTER.
This week our two new designers are joining us - Val and Mynnette and as a special Christmas treat we have three Guest Designers - one each week. Which brings me neatly on to this piece of info - THERE ARE ONLY THREE CHALLENGES THIS MONTH - NO CHALLENGE ON 26th DECEMBER.
Also we have decided to change our rules a little. From today you will be able to enter as many challenges as you wish but PLEASE make sure you follow the set theme.
Whew - are you still with me - I hope so 'cos now here are our dt projects from my fabulous Deezine Team. Drum roll please.............................










Please click on the names to visit the blogs and please upload your new projects (no back links please) in the linky below. Please link your blog post only and not your whole blog and please put a link to us in your post.

4 comments:

  1. Some wonderful glittering ideas from the DT and a great theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your glittery cards DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found my way to your challenge blog by way of sweet, Mynnette! If you aren't following her yet, you are missing out on a big blessing! Thanks for another fun challenge blog, and I'm glad to be a part of the fun.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.