Tuesday 4 September 2012

Winners!!!

Hello all - here are the top 3 winners from the final challenge in our Colour wheel theme


 Sue

Unfortunately Valerie your picture seems to be missing - but the dt loved it!

Congratulations ladies please feel free to grab your badges!

Our overall winner and receiver of the prize of digis from our sponsor My Heart Pieces is


Congratulations Julia - you also win the option of being our Guest Designer for October - please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com so I can give you all the details of your prize.

4 comments:

  1. Well done to all the winners and must say I'm not surprised by Julia's monthly win. Consistently stunning entries from a very talented crafter. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Congrats to all the winners. Absolutely beautiful card, Julia! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jacqueline, I had to remove my post as my card is going to be published in Craft Stamper and they don't want it anywhere else! I'm quite excited:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks for that!! I'm surprised and honoured by this! Tried to comment yesterday but couldn't get blogger to play the game - all ok today though! Off to send my email. Congratulations to the other ladies too - very worthy winners.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.