Sunday 1 June 2014

Nature Top 3

Good afternoon everyone and hope you're all having a really lovely weekend with some sunshine as we have on the South Coast of the UK.

It's Fliss here with the results of my Nature challenge and I'd firstly like to thank you all for making it such a success with so many gorgeous creations which made it so difficult to narrow it down. I'd also like to say sorry for my lack of commenting which is because I scratched my left eye 2 weeks ago and couldn't wear the contact lens in the affected eye. Contacts being the only thing that save me from being blind as a bat and just one lens meant somewhat squiffy vision!

Here are the final 3 that we managed to come up with and many congratulations to you all. Please help yourselves to the badge on our special page at the top of the blog.








Thanks again to all who entered and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what Laura has in store for the new challenge.

Fliss x

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you like my card.

    Congrats to the other participants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my card in your top 3 - I'm delighted! Congratulations to Felicie and Rosie too - their cards are stunning! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.